1. These cuties. Animals are beautiful, interesting, intelligent, sensitive and unique. They’re not dinner.
2. A fitter, healthier you. Weight loss – tick. Lower risk of developing heart disease – tick. Clearer skin – tick. Increased sense of well-being and total absence of guilt about what you’re eating – tick!
3. Deliciousness. Vegan food is tasty food. Don’t believe us? Sample a few of these stunning recipes.
4. The planet. Stopping climate change is a pretty major priority for the human race right now – and the UN says … Read more.
Happy New Year, everyone! As we all recover from the festive season, now is the perfect time to think about new ways to eliminate animal exploitation from every aspect of our lives – from changing what we eat and wear to speaking out against abuse and brutality.
Here are five simple ideas for making 2013 your most compassionate year yet:
1. Cut animal products out of your diet. Going vegan is a great way to burn off those Christmas calories while also saving hundreds of animals’ lives a year. Order one of
… Read more.
Most cats may prefer spending the holidays scaling the Christmas tree and playing with the box rather than the present, but not these kitties! They are helping PETA wish you a meowy Catmas and a hoppy New Year!
… Read more.