9 Easter Chocolate Ideas for Vegans
Easter is a time to give and receive delicious chocolate – why not give animals a gift this Easter, too, by buying dairy- and egg-free chocolate?
Whether your taste runs to white chocolate or decadent dark, you’re on a tight budget or are looking to splash out, you prefer an impressive big egg or a bundle of mini-eggs – given the wonderfully wide range of delicious vegan Easter eggs available in shops and supermarkets this year, you’ll be spoiled by all the choices!
- For the ultimate luxury this Easter, head to Hotel Chocolat for The Facet – Luxury Dark Chocolate Easter Egg (£20.00). This egg is unique in shape and made with 70 percent rich dark chocolate – delicious!
- Divine’s Dark Chocolate Mini Easter Eggs (£4.55) are making our mouths water! These fair-trade, smooth, dark chocolate treats make a fantastic present for kids and grownups alike.
- These are no ordinary mini-eggs: they are Montezuma’s Dark Chocolate Mini Eggs With Almond Praline (£5.49). These praline-filled eggs are very tempting and available in shops across the UK and online!
- For luxury at an affordable price, go for Tesco Finest’s Belgian Plain Chocolate Egg (£10.00). Sure to satisfy a sweet tooth, this big, classic Easter egg is perfect for a lover of dark chocolate!
- Fancy a change from the regular Easter egg? Then Booja-Booja’s Banoffee Toffee Truffle Egg is the perfect option! With three delicious truffles made with bananas and rich toffee encased in a beautiful hand-painted egg, it makes the ideal gift. Order online or find your nearest supplier.
- A delicious alternative to white chocolate is Choices Dairy Free White Chocolate Bunny (£1.50). This adorable little bunny is a tasty and animal-friendly bite-sized treat.
- Made with organic rice milk and infused with pieces of vegan-friendly honeycomb toffee, Moo Free’s Easter Egg With Honeycomb (£4.25) is perfect for kids and adults and available at many health-food shops and online retailers.
- For an indulgent dark chocolate Easter egg, Kinnerton’s Adult Dairy Free Egg (£4.99) is a great option! This affordable yet delicious and rich chocolate egg would make a lovely gift.
- For all the taste of milk chocolate with no actual dairy ingredients, go for Plamil’s Organic Fairtrade Alternative to Milk Chocolate Half Eggs (£4.95). These delicious little eggs can be used for an Easter egg hunt with the kids (or just as a treat for yourself!).
To get more helpful tips on how to make sure that there is no cruelty in your Easter celebrations this year, order our free vegan starter kit today!