Closed: Win 'The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights' - Animal Writes: PETA Foundation’s Blog Animal Writes: PETA Foundation’s Blog
  • Dec

Closed: Win ‘The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights’

This Saturday is International Animal Rights Day, and we’re celebrating by giving away a copy of The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights, a page-turner that’s jam-packed with ways that anyone, anywhere can make a huge difference for animals.

PETA's Practical Guide to Animal Rights

Thanks for your interest, but this competition has now closed, check back regularly for more.

Comments

1. avatar Harriet says:

I will be wearing my Animal rights t-shirt and mucking down at the local kennels, whilst ensuring no one in my office wears leather, wool or fur at least for the entire week!!

2. avatar Cheryl says:

Weather permitting, I will be paying a visit to my local cat and dog shelter to help walk some dogs. Besides cat-sitting of course! :-)

3. avatar Hayley Jones says:

I will be donating my time face painting lots of children to raise money for a local pet rescue sanctuary….lots of xmas fun and cuddles with the animals, many who haven’t had the best start to life : )

4. avatar Lottie says:

I will be doing my Christmas shopping and buying cruelty-free make-up for my friends, which I plan to give with them along with a note about companies that do and don’t test on animals.

Every day should be animal rights day. We all know too well that billions of animals are exploited, abused, maimed, displaced tortured and massacred by an anthropocentric and cruel human race on a daily basis.

6. avatar Lottie says:

Today, I bought cruelty-free cosmetics for some of my friends for Christmas, and will be giving to them along with a PETA leaflet on animal testing.

7. avatar kyle says:

by convincing all my friends to give their leather, fur and wool away to the homeless x

8. avatar Jenna says:

im going to be turning veggie from today as it makes me so upset and guilty everytime i eat meat so thats one less turkey on the dinnertable this christmas

9. avatar Tania Dahl says:

I shall be renewing my sons Dogs Trust sponsorship for his birthday, and on Saturday I will be having his friends round for a vegetarian party. I am also going to be sending an e-card to Harrods asking them not to sell puppies at Christmas-time.

10. avatar Catherine says:

I will be the only vegan at a Christmas party and will be sharing my delicious food with non-vegans to show how yummy it can be. I’ll also be chattering to guests about the virtues of being vegan – a truly guilt free diet if ever there was one :-)

11. avatar jonathan mchugh says:

this has been a great week for me, i became a vegetarian give a donation to Peta and set up a monthly donation to Peta, and bought some vegan boots, took a vow never to eat meat or were animal skin again, so this weekend i will buy a animal rights t-shirt and were with pride !!

12. avatar Frankie says:

I shall be having my first event with the charity i set up called BARC- Belfast’s Animal Rights Campaign. Using the materials we got from you guys at peta, and some we made and bought ourselves. We’re promoting the cause of animal rights and educating people about fur, trying to get the to boycott the shops in Belfast which still support the chinese fur trade. In a movement we’re calling “BARC Against Fur”
    I shall spend that night updating our website with all the photos and info from the day, and use any money raised on the day to buy materials for our next event.
    Which we think will be “BARC Against Cosmetics”

13. avatar sonia jette says:

monsters people who do that we have to fight against that by petition and donate and be carefull of everything we buy