Vegan Heaven in 2011?
As you’re getting stuck in to the New Year, why not tuck in to some delicious new vegan food from Redwood Wholefoods?
The cruelty-free company was kind enough to send some samples from their new range to the PETA office for us to try, but you had to be pretty quick off the mark to get a taste in! Below are some of our thoughts, but try them all for yourself!
- Pepper Jack–Style Cheezly: Tasty with a bit of a kick!
- Blue-Style Cheezly: A creamy, strong vegan cheese that can be used in cooking or eaten on crackers
- Vegan Sausage and Chorizo-Style Casserole: Rich flavour with lots of chorizo chunks!
- Vegan Chicken-Style Madras Curry: Nice and spicy, great as a quick meal with rice
- Vegan Chicken-Style Cacciatore: A scrumptious Italian-style casserole, ready in minutes
- Meat Free Southern Fried Chicken Style Burger: Put it in a bun with some salad and vegan mayo – delicious!
- Meat-Free Southern Fried Chicken–Style Pieces: Great for dipping in barbeque sauce
- Frankfurter-Style Meat-Free Hot Dog: So good eaten hot or straight out of the packet
The time for a New Year’s resolution may have passed, but it’s never too late to go vegan and start saving animals! The choice has also never been easier, with such an abundant array of vegan options available at most large supermarkets, your local health food store and online.